Are you worried about
rising electricity payments?
Our circuit breakers guarantee your lower payments
Invoices for electricity consumption for the years 2018 and 2019 are going to be a more unpleasant surpprise than ever before.
Therefore: Don’t pay too much for electricity
Note the “Payment for the reserved capacity” item on your invoice.
The reserved capacity means the value of your circuit breakers at offtake points in reality.
You will surely wonder how much money can be saved by setting up the reserved capacity correctly on:
- public lighting,
- manufacturing halls and other production facilities,
- hospitals and medical facilities,
- basic and secondary schools, kindergartens, basic art schools, school canteens, leisure centres,
- recreational and sports facilities,
- social service homes,
- theatres and cultural houses,
- shopping centres,
- any other facility in your responsibility that uses up the electricity you pay for.
We are offering due dilligence
of all electricity offtake points and values of their circuit breakers followed by the conclusion of a new optimal contract on distribution and associated electricity supply with a distribution company.
Do you find it complicated?
It is not at all.
IMAZ, s. r. o. will take care of your worries. We guarantee due dilligence of offtake points and the value of their circuit breakers. The audit will reveal any unnecessarily high electricity payments.
You won’t need any new investments and risk any new charges.
How is it possible?
- You will start saving money from the moment of closing a contract with a distribution company.
- You will be charged only after savings have been accounted for.
We are offering the following services to each electricity consumer
- Municipalities and towns, their mayors
- Representatives of Self-governing Units
- Small and large entrepreneurs
- Healtcare facilities
- Schools and educational institutions
- Cultural institutions
- Social enterprises
- Retail chains
- Housing owners’ communities